You may be wondering:
- Is it really true that I won’t need long term care later in life?
- Won’t Medicare pay for it anyway?
- What happens if I do need some assistance?
- Is my family really prepared for helping out?
At this workshop, you will learn:
- Why aren’t people planning for this critical retirement challenge?
- 9 reasons people have mistakenly overlooked LTC planning
- The emotional and financial risks people face when they don’t have a LTC plan
- Why long-term care is more than the popular image of a lonely person in a nursing home
- The dramatic misunderstanding most people have about who will need LTC
- Why Medicare or Medicaid probably isn’t going to pay for your long-term care
- Why, even if you qualified for LTC under Medicaid, you might not get the care you need
- The five settings for long-term care
- Myth: Medicare will pay for LTC. Find out why this probably isn’t true for you
- Why it’s understandable that people haven’t adopted a LTC plan in the past
- Why original LTC insurance didn’t always work out well for all involved
- How regulators have made key changes in LTC insurance over the last decades
- 9 flexible approaches people should consider when creating their own LTC plan
- 4 key ideas that explain why it makes sense to have a LTC plan
Please log-in 5-10 minutes early.