Parents are asking:
• How am I going to afford sending my child to college?
• Will my child qualify for financial aid?
• What are the different kinds of financial aid available?
• Will I actually have to pay the sticker price?
• What’s the best way to find the schools that offer the most financial aid?
• What websites and tools exist to help me?
• How do I determine if a school is worth the cost?
At this webinar you will learn:
• The realities of college pricing and why you seldom pay full price
• What the Student Aid Index (SAI) is and how you can find yours
• How to use net price calculators to discover a school’s true cost
• Where you can find graduation rates and why they are so crucial
• Where most college money comes from and how you can find it
• Why you need to compare potential tuition costs vs. how much your graduate can expect to earn
• How parent and child savings affect your financial aid chances
The reality is that paying for college isn’t as scary as tuition rates would lead you to believe. With some know-how, you can slash the price tag of sending your child to college.
Please log-in 5-10 minutes early.