To Register: 704-687-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Class Cost is $90. CEu's available
The Everest Retirement Planners speak on variety of retirement topics to help you learn and be more confident about your retirement. They explain concepts in plain and easy terms that everyone can understand. Topics may include:
- How to apply for Medicare coverage
- The basics of Social Security and strategies for maximizing your benefits
- Strategies to maximize your retirement income
- Traditional, Roth, and inherited IRA planning
- Long-term care and estate preservation strategies
To Register: 704-687-8900 or email@example.com. Class Fee is $90. CEU's are Available.
One 2-hour session covering everything baby boomers need to know to maximize retirement income benefits.
1. 5 Factors to consider for deciding when to start taking benefits
2. Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
3. How to coordinate benefits with other sources of income