Social Security - What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Retirement Income
Click HERE to register.
Baby Boomers are asking…
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
At this informative seminar you will learn important rules and strategies for collecting your retirement benefits.
Learn the rules for…
• How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply
• How cost-of-living-adjustments, or COLAs, affect benefits
• How spousal benefits work
• How survivor benefits work
• How divorced-spouse benefits work
• How working affects benefits
• How benefits affect taxes
• What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
At this workshop you will learn...
• 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. Don’t miss this valuable workshop designed especially for baby boomers.
Call me at 704.708.5001 if you have any questions.