Savvy IRA Planning for Baby Boomers – Strategies to Help You Save Taxes and Get More Out of Your IRA
Are you asking yourself questions like:
- Can I still contribute, and if so, how much?
- What type of IRA is right for me?
- When do I take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- What happens when I die?
- Does a conversion to a ROTH makes sense for my situation?
- How can I minimize taxes?
At this workshop you will learn:
- IRA and Roth basics
- The six rollover options for your employer retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- The why, how and when of required minimum distributions
- What is a Roth conversion and what are all the things to consider before doing a conversion
- How to coordinate your different retirement savings account into an overall retirement plan
Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to be sure you can log-in successfully.