Managing Healthcare Expenses in Retirement- Free Webinar- Speaker Randy Deaton
Managing Healthcare Expenses in Retirement - Free Webinar
Are you asking questions like:
When do I sign up for Medicare?
What Does Medicare Cover?
How much does it cost?
Will I need other insurance?
What about long-term care?
Today, more than ever, healthcare costs can be a significant financial burden. What about in retirement? Fidelity did a study that determined on average a retired couple will spend approximately $275,000 on healthcare expenses in retirement and that does not include the cost of long-term care.
Healthcare planning MUST be a part of your overall retirement plan. A clear understanding of Medicare and the private insurance that goes with it will help you define a strategy to address this cost and protect your nest-egg from a healthcare spend-down.
To that end, I will be hosting a free webinar called ‘Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement. What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care’.
At this webinar you will learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement, including long-term care
The webinar will be held via Zoom. Only one 2-Hour session is necessary. The webinars will be conducted from 6:30-8:30 pm on the following dates:
Thursday, April 7th
Wednesday, April 13th
Registration Required: (502) 897-0021
You must call in advance to reserve your spot and receive access instructions.
This webinar is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.