4 Keys to Making a Difference in a Family Caregiving Challenge
Click HERE to Register.
Families Need to Ask:
- What happens when an elderly parent needs caregiving?
- What’s the best way to guarantee our loved ones get the best care possible?
- Do we know who will oversee our parents’ care?
- Has anyone discussed how caregiving expenses will be covered?
- Do we have a clear understanding of the personal, residential, medical, legal, and financial issues involved with caregiving?
Attend this complimentary workshop and you will learn:
- What every family’s number one priority is when creating a caregiving plan.
- The most overlooked aspect of family caregiving planning.
- Best ways to start the caregiving discussion in your family.
- Why now is the best time to start the process.
- The critical legal issues that must be addressed quickly.
- What caregivers need to ensure they can help their family as much as possible.
- The key topics covered in a good caregiving plan.
- Why no one person can effectively do everything related to a caregiving plan.
- The key roles professionals play in helping families respond to caregiving challenges.
Please arrive about 10 minutes early so we can start on time.
Questions, call the office at 704.708.5001 or email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you online!