Savvy Social Security Workshop-Speaker Randy Deaton
One 2-hour session covering everything baby boomers need to know to maximize retirement income benefits.
1. 5 Factors to consider for deciding when to start taking benefits
2. Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
3. How to coordinate benefits with other sources of income
4. How to minimize taxes on your benefits.
5. Special rules on benefits for divorced spouses
Registration Required: 502-742-9976
Space is limited. Please call today to reserve your seat.
Not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.