Savvy Social Security Education Planning Workshop-Speaker Randy Deaton
Today, more than ever, it is important to understand Social Security and the benefits available to you.
At this free workshop you will learn the following:
- 5 factors to consider for deciding when to start taking benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to coordinate benefits with other sources of income
- How to minimize taxes on your benefit
- Special rules on benefits for divorced spouses
Space is limited, so call today to reserve your seat: 502-742-9976.
Not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.