Savvy IRA Planning: Tax-Saving Strategies to Help You Get More Out of Your IRA - Speaker - Randy Deaton
January 1st of the year the Secure Act went into effect, which changed the rules on retirement accounts. These changes will impact most retirees.
At this free workshop you will learn:
- Highlights of the Secure Act and it's impact on retirement accounts & estate plans
- The rules for IRA's, Roth's, Inherited IRA's and Spousal IRA's
- How rollovers work
- Taxation of retirement accounts
- How Roth conversions work and if they make sence for your situation
- How to calculate Required Minimum Distributions
- How to coordinate your retirement accounts with your overall retirement plan
Registration is required and seating is limited, so call today to reserve your seat: 502-897-0021.