Managing Health Care in Retirement: What You Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care - Speaker - Randy Deaton
Fidelity did a study that determined on average a retired couple will spend approximately $275,000 on healthcare expenses in retirement and that does not include the cost of long-term care. Healthcare planning MUST be a part of your overall retirement plan.
At this free workshop you will learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work-and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement, including long-term care
Registration is required and space is limited, so call today to reserve your seat: 502-897-0021.